The International Assembly of UITP for Public Transport Authorities (PTA) in Gothenburg (Sweden) on the 28-29th May 2018.
This event is an unique opportunity for PTAs to network and share their practices. The theme is Governance and Leadership, acknowledging that PTAs work goes far beyond the management of mobility – it actually shapes place and enhances people’s living conditions.
On the program :
– Technology and Disruption – how to unleash New Players potential for a car-free city ;
– Health because integrated public transport policies contribute fighting the 21st century diseases related to pollution and sedentary lifestyle ;
– Quality and Performance to explore how to become customer-centric and innovate for the well-being of the citizen ;
– And finally a panel on Best Governance Practices and how to lead for a better life.
The speakers include :
– Our host, Roger Vahnberg Senior Vice President at Vasttrafik and UITP President of UITP the Organizing Authorities Assembly, on governing for the modal split ;
– Jeremy Yap – Deputy Chief Executive, Public Transport, Policy & Planning at LTA/Singapore, and UITP Organizing Authorities Committee Chairman, on collaborating with New Players to ensure that ¾ of peak hours travels will be made by PT ;
– And many other high level executives from London, Manchester, Barcelona, Montreal, Helsinki, Cape Town, Toronto…
We will be delighted to welcome you at this International Transport Authorities Assembly.
This is event is only for Public Transport Authorities, also open to non UITP members.
Adresse : Gothenburg, Sweden